Sunday, September 14, 2014

To Me You Are Perfect :)

Hellow peeps!

Today I will share a gift tag which I have creatd for my better half ;) It's been long since I have made anything for us and I really wanted to make him feel lil special :)

I took this inspiration while googling and added my lil extra to it to make it as much creative as I can :) Let me share the pics from where I have started....


These are the tags made from lil thick cardboard and covered with PP. 

Then I have done layers of gesso with knife and some mists with acrylic colours.

I didn't stop myself till the time I wasn't happy with the result. I have joined all the thee tags together from front to back with the help of washi tape. Let me share the look of the front tag...Once it was all dried up..I layerd with PP...The base PP is done with the help of distress ink aged technique and then the next with the blending tool technique.I have used the heart chipboard...layered with gesso and acrylic colours to pop up I have used Tim Holtz Rangers Stickles.

 Few more close ups...



Now to go ahead If I open the tag then it comes like this.... The left side has got a pocket to store a tag...I have written few things which I love about him ;)


 On the right side after the layers of gesso there;s a tissue paper and again acrylics...I have pasted the sentiment which is from The Collectibles...and gave a frame look with the help of bold colours.

Now If I open the right side...I will get this...


At the center you can find Metal Heart Charm and a lovely tag apt with the sentiment :) and on the right side again...theres a small note to add all date important to us :)

 Now if you slightly lift up the center tag then there's on memorable pic of us! Below the sentiment 'You and Me'


 One more shot...

Now Let me share the last part... I have drawn a bird on a lil thick cardboard and covered with washi tape...


I have used this as a center back piece for my tag...sentiments and Washi tape from lulupu store. Right as a base of that birdie...you may find how I have joined the front twine to open and close the tag.


Hope you liked this project.

Happy Crafting!

Shivani

Challenges entered:

BGC- Textured Tag! (layerd with gesso and acrylics and tissue papers)
lulupu- anything goes with Washi ( Used 4 different Washi tapes + Many Geomatric Shapes+ Ready Made Metal Charm
Craft My Life- (All Crafts Challenge)



11 comments:

  1. Wow shivani this is superb! Love all the textures and sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely Shivani, especially the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning!!! Love all the textures, details and how you have embellish and layered these tags...absolutely awesome.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at BGC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag with all the amazing layers and textures. I love the whole concept of the tri-fold tag. It's so perfect to preserve special memories.
    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu #38 and Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with this triptych tag Shivani ! Loved the layering on all the sides and fab use of embellishments.The washi bird is cute !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mixed media tag, Shivani
    Thank you for playing along with us at Lulupu Washi challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Shivani! Totally gorgeous.. love every lil detail in there. Thank you for playing along with us at Lulupu Challenge #38. All the very best :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shivani - this is a work of art - so much time and care in this project and the results are stunning.

    Thanks joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful creation. Love all the details and embellishments. Thank you for sharing and joining us at All Crafts Challenge.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now thats what i call pushing the limits !
    What a wonderful twist to the tag !
    Very nicely done !
    Thanks for playing along BGC's textured tag challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is gorgeous, Shivani! I like the way you mixed media here!
    Thank you for playing at BGC this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete