Friday, February 28, 2014

OOh So Kissable me ;)

Hi to my crafting Buddies :)

It's a weekend again and a last day of this month!!
I'm sitting with a mind set to update all my pending project posts by eod!! I have to...I can't be that laaazy!!
To begin with I will make a quick post of my special project. I have created this to gift it to someone special in my life...I call her a soul mate and that's my 7 yrs. old daughter. She jumped with joy when she got this and I can cherish that spark in her eyes forever :)

It's a cute lil wardrobe inspired with bold and trendy colors and with lot of pattern papers....below is the top of the wardrobe...


 front look...with one of my favorite pattern paper :)


 Don't miss out the love charm on the lock...

embellished back....

Mirror...mirror on the wall who's the prettiest of all...

 Let's checkout what's all stored inside...

Layers of gesso and acrylics have been added to give it a thick and finished look....a dramatic use of pattern paper can be seen....with lots of embellishments, sentiments and tiny keepsakes....










 Be true to yourself...


I'm playing along scrap around the world for the month of feb and I got inspired with this pinkilicios trendy moodboard :)


Please share your valuable feedback to improve... 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!

Love
Shivani

Challenges entered :

8 comments:

  1. Ohh This Fabulous Shivani..!! Any girl..grown up or little is going to love it for sure..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Amazing!!! So much work!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous piece of altered art. Love all the little touches you have added. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La creations

    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever creation, I'm not surprised your daughter loved it!

    Thank you for playing along at Ooh La La Challenge Blog and hope you will join us again tomorrow for a new challenge.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing altered project! You did a very great job! Thank you for sharing with us at berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project....I am sure your daughter was really pleased! So girly, girl and so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on your altered piece! Love all your details! Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shivani, What Gorgeous work of art! Love the bold colors! Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete