Friday, February 15, 2013

For My Love!

For My Love!

Hi to all my blogging friends! Happy Happiiiee Friday to you all...

I believe in celebrating every day as V-day but on 14th yupppp some extra dose of love is very much required :)

Well today I am here to post what I have created on this Valentine!

Though this canvas has nothing to do with the love theme....but every inch of this canvas is inspired and created for him :) I am sooo happy that finally I'm through and he also liked it :)

So i started with this....
Then I thought of playing with some cards....

I have used two aces...painted and quilled...I did lot of layering on my canvas to get that desired feel...and I have also used red mister.
I have drawn it first and  hand painted it with acrylics.

Some ore close ups of the complete Mixed Media Canvas
This is the first time I have tried using quilling on Mixed Media Canvas...

 Will look forward to have your feedback. I hope you all will like it!

Love & Hugs!!

Shivani


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilling shivani.. Following ur blog too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done..I like the saying too:)
    I have added you and I am sending you a blog award...plz visit my blog to receive it.
    Hugs
    Sheetal.

    ReplyDelete