Sunday, July 7, 2013

Oh sooo Washi!!

Happy Sunday!!

Today I will make a quick post, a project which I have made keeping in mind few challenges :) Again, It's an upcycled project... have a first look from where I have started... It's an old box which came with some electronic devices from Bosch... I kept it as i never throw my boxes :)

 Now I thought of making something useful out of this....as all my ribbons are not placed properly and they always ready to mingle with anything ;) So I covered the box with my collection of washi tapes but I was not satisfied with the plain top...so again I experimented and tried to gave it a different look...here it is... the top should not be hollow from inside so I filled it with bubble wrap.
Some more close ups...
Above is the front...
 the side walls....
 back and inside look...I'm happy that all my ribbons are at one place and settled now :) that's how I created my trash into keepin my treasure ;)
Hope you will like it!
Happy Crafting :)

Shivani

Color Conception challenges- Trash to Treasure
Lessology- Packaging central

11 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful project Shivani !Loved the transformation of trash...into a lovely ribbon holder !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute project made out of washi, thanks for sharing it with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my a total washi tape project Shivani, amazing choice of tapes. Thanks for joining us at CC Challenges. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a brigth and colorful ribbon holder.. great choice of washi prints and super recycling.. Thanks for joining us at color conceptions.. All the best...

    Khushboo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a beautiful washi Ribbon holder!! Thanks for joining us at CC Challenges. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Shivani, you had the heart to use so many washi tapes on one project. I am such a miser and want to save them as far as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful storage for Washi tapes !!!
    Thanks for joining us at CC Challenges. All the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful way for storing ribbons..cool washi tapes used..thanks for joining us at Color Conception Challenges..All the very best !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only lovely choices of washi but a great project idea....you recycled and reused it effectively in this crafting world where we are looking for storage ideas constantly....thanks for joining us at the CC challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo genius!! Thanks so much for playing along with LESSology!!

    ReplyDelete