Saturday, June 29, 2013

Stuck On U!

Happy Saturday to the blogland :)

I'm still stuck on my bed and somehow it gave an instant kick to my creative side...well don't know is it positive or negative but I'm through with another tag for the day:) That too in stitching which I have tried for the first time...well It's so because I'm lil scared with needles :( though it hurt me quite some times while creating this tag but I never wanted to opt for faux stitching and that's something which I have created for the one I love :)

So this was the tag available with me...


and it turned outlike this after applying few coats of gesso and acrylics...and a bit of spray


sentiment- handwritten... "Stuck On You!"

I know it can be better...hope you will like this attempt.

Have a craftylicious weekend :)
Shivani

Lets get trendy- Day-4- Stiching

4 comments:

  1. super upcycling! I always save those tags but never actually use them...thanks for the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing with us at Let's Get Trendy Now! 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Lovely ! Get well soon Shivani !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! LOVING the colors!! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Trendy 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Love your upcycled tag!

    Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.

    ReplyDelete