Saturday, October 20, 2012

Finally Found U!

Hi to the Blogland!!!

I'm completely lost in some other world for sure!! I'm a big Enrique Iglesias fan....n my hubby gifted me a Meet n Greet opportunity with ENRIQUE during this India Tour!!! 19th Oct2012 is surely the day which I can never ever forget in my life!!!

I have made this page for him with the use of diffrent elements.
For the closer look:

You can c the use of washi tape, some flower embleishments and wodden murals. Glitter Elements from Itsy Bitsy...Thanks to Sunehra for sending such beautiful letter elements!

I love the family pic!!
I tried to give a water color based background for the frame. On the top u can find a lil Cupid!!



I hope you will like it:) Pls be open for the feedback!

Love

Shivani
Challenges entered
itsy bitsy

 

2 comments:

  1. This is very interesting and nicely done!


    Thanks for joining the Lulupu 100 blog followers Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey fantastic stuff Shivani - very pretty! And I'm so J you got to meet Enrique! Now that's totally awesome! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Make it Dimensional Challenge - All the best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete