Saturday, April 20, 2013

This used to be a Plastic Cover!

Hi!

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend and must be busy in creating something awesum!! Well, Today I will make a quick post of an up cycled craft project.

This can be used as a Bag/ Album cover.


Another close up:

I have used lot many supplies from my stash. I was very much inspired from Isha Tripathis way of using washi tapes and tried to do my bit... I have used most of the washi tapes available in my stash and it was fun using them;)
I have used a bit of gesso for the layring and used red acrylic to make it more vibrant.

I hope you will like it :)

Shivani

Lessology
Hiding In My Craft Room

9 comments:

  1. What a fun project.
    Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creavtive Chicks ♥
    ♥ HIMCR ♥DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely upcycling !!
    http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh...clever upcycling! Love the bright and happy colours here!

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful upcycling.. Loved it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, thanks for playing along with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recycling is soooo cool, I love what you have done with this plastic cover, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great upcycling!!! Its beautiful!!!...thanks for joining us over @LESSology..... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete