Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just Believe- Your Wings Exist!

Hi Blogging Friends!

This time I am posting something which I have never tried before....it's more about motivational thoughts and Beleif. I strongly follow my own set of beliefs and faith and I think this actually boost soo much of positive energy at any given point of time into any individual. We really get what we belive...so it's more or less in our own hands :)

Bingo, enough of motivational speech..huh!!

I have made a multifold card...the pattern for the same I have discovered through browsing and I find it little diffrent. I have used Purple pattern paper and tied a lil yellow bow on it..to highlight I have used a yellow bling on it! Sentiment is -Just Believe...it's handwritten. On the top of it I have added 2 golden glitter polans. I have colored the paper with poster colors and mixed 2-3 diffrent shades to get the desired look after that corners were highlighted with Fevicryl outliners....Ohhhh I so love to use them always!

Below to that is a flower embelishment and I have further designed it with pink pearl stick ons. Pls have a look.

Further for the first time I have tried my hand in paper cut...thanks to my super talented krafter friend Hrishikesh poddar who actually motivated by his creations to do it :) I have used Pink Pattern paper and I have added two quilled flowers (tight coil technique) and Rose flowers to enhance the look.





Now on the second fold I have completed my handwritten sentiment with - "Your Wings Exist" and on the third fold I have made a quilled dark purple angel and highlited the head with glitters (Itsy Bitsy). To make this angel I have used 5mm Mettalic purple stripe. Again, Highlighted the corners with Glitter.

It was quite a different one for me...would love to have your feedback!!!

Quilled cheers to all :)

Challenges entered
Love To Create Challenge
Itsy Bitsy India
Bearly Mine Challenges
Come & Get It Challenges
For The Love Of Crafting
Party Time Tuesdays









12 comments:

  1. Its a beautiful card!!!
    Really loved the your idea :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card !!...Like the fold you have done..And such a fab job on embellishing :)

    Thanks for playing along "For the love of crafting " # 10 and Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hussena! Its sooo gud to hear it from u:)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge this Week!! We hope you will come back and play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina!! Your blog is a nice platform to showcase one's potential....I love to participate again :)

      Delete
  4. Shivani - this is just outstanding! So creative and whimsical. And the pearl flourish is so beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along the ItsyBitsy Bg B challenge. All the best!!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tx sunehra.... its somotivating to hear it from you :-)

      Delete
  5. What a stunning card. So creative design. I have worked for the Scratch Cards Printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing. I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for such beautiful comments :) Lovely to have you on my blog!

      Delete